October 27, 2021 5 min to read
Top 4 Best Sights in Dubai | Main Attraction spots of Dubai
Category : Guides, Travel Tips, Travel and More
Before diving deep into the top sights in Dubai for your 2022, let’s have a quick overview on some interesting facts of Dubai you must know.
- Dubai is the youngest and growing city.
- 20 years ago, Dubai was just a dessert and now It’s a global business hub and one of the tourist attractions.
- When it comes to international passengers, Dubai is the world’s busiest airport. Around 17 millions visitors plan trips to Dubai every year.
- The weekend in Dubai is on Friday and Saturday, not on Saturday and sunday.
- Dubai is a city of supercars with the highest number of supercars.
- Emiratis are just 15% of the total Dubai’s population.
- Native people(Emiratis) don’t consume alcohol.
- Dubai is a Tax free country.
- Dubai is known as the shopping capital of the Middle east.
- Dubai’s people have lions and tigers as their pets.
- World’s first skyscraper building is been built in Dubai
- Oil isn’t Dubai’s only source of economy.
- Dubai is one of the safest city in the middle east
If these facts are exciting to dig more deeper then you should check out our recent blog, Top 10 fascinating facts of Dubai.
Dubai has left no stone unturned when it comes to a strong economy, world’s top attractions, business opportunities, and growth. Dubai is in the hit list of travelers. One couldn’t even think of not visiting Dubai, including you.
You’re here to know what are the top sights in Dubai for 2022. As sincere teachers, Our responsibility is to give the best information to make your Dubai travel experience a best one.
Below is the list of top 5 sights in Dubai 2022,
- Explore Dubai’s biggest Mall
- Experience the Dubai Fountain
- Dubai aquarium and underwater zoo are home to unique marine creatures
- Enjoy the spectacular view from Burj Khalifa
- World’s biggest 7 star hotel, Burj Al Arab Hotel
- The world’s international event, Expo 2020 Dubai
Let’s jump on it one by one.
Explore Dubai’s Biggest mall
Dubai mall is the largest shopping mall in the world. It is located next to the world’s largest building, Burj Khalifa. Once you enter there, It’s going to be very hard for you to come out. Those fascinating stalls consist of unique cultural architects, clothes.
You’ll be confused so much to buy some for yourself because every piece there in Dubai mall will attract you. Experience the delicious foods and beverages at restaurants and cafes.
Don’t miss the indoor fountain which is the biggest photo shoot point at Dubai mall. To save the fare of your taxes, you’ll get 2 more fascinating sights near the Dubai Mall only; Burj Khalifa and Dubai fountain.
Experience the Dubai Fountain
Dubai fountain show also known as water dance is the world’s largest choreographed water fountain. The location of the Dubai Fountain is near the world’s biggest shopping mall, The Dubai Mall.
The good news is that, unlike other water shows you need to purchase the tickets to relish this amazing water dance show.
Remember the timings for the Dubai Fountain show. There are only 2 shows in a day.
Day Dubai Fountain Show timings
From Saturday to Thursday – 1 pm and 1:30 pm
Friday – 1:30pm and 2 pm
The first fountain show is around 5 minutes with awesome supersoft Arabic music and the second one is very short, around 3 minutes with melodious music.
In the evening, from 6 to 11 pm, the fountain show is played every half hour.
Admire this beautiful fountain show.
Dubai aquarium and underwater zoo are home to unique marine creatures
As mentioned earlier, Dubai is the home of the largest and most stunning wonders.
Adding onto the list, Dubai aquarium is the largest aquarium in the world. It is an incredible place with more than 33,000 beautiful marine creatures.
Don’t miss the giant, 10 million litre tank at Dubai aquarium and crocodile. The biggest crocodile, “The king croc” weighs 750 Kgs. I’ll urge you to upload all your earlier photos on Instagram to free up the mobile space. Because, this place is gonna make your phone run out of space.
Walking to its 48 meter long tunnel is going to be an unforgettable experience.
Dubai’s tallest 7 star Hotel: Burj Al Arab
Burj Al Arab, world’s only 7 star hotel, another piece to attract millions of visitors. The meaning of Burj Al Arab is, Tower of Arabs in Arabic.
Burj Al Arab is a luxurious hotel and the 4th largest hotel in the world. The design of the hotel was based on the sail of a boat. Although, the exterior of the hotel is really impressive and fascinating.
The hotel is managed by the jumeirah group of hotels. At the time of inauguration, Burj Al Arab was the largest hotel in the world. It is a must see sight in Dubai and clicking pictures too.
World’s largest building: Burj Khalifa, Dubai
Burj Khalifa, a building that needs no introduction and known for its skyscraper height. Its elevator is one of the fastest elevators in the world. It is the tallest man-made building with a height 829.8 meters.
Enjoy the spectacular view from the top of this skyscraper building. You can enjoy the magnificent view from the two observation desks of the Burj Khalifa.
The best time to book a ride to the top of the Burj Khalifa is sunrise and sunset to bless your eyes with the striking view.
The world’s international event, Expo 2020 Dubai
Dubai has invited the whole world to integrate and ideate a better future. Expo 2020 Dubai is the recent addition into the list of world expos. Expo 2020 Dubai is the world’s largest event taking place in Dubai.
Dubai won the bid for the super largest fest in November, 2013. Among the numerous countries, Dubai won the bid by 116 votes.
Here’s all you need to know about Expo 2020 Dubai
- It is the first time in the world’s expo history that countries will be having their own pavilion to give a culturally immersive experience to the visitors.
- 190+ countries will be participating in the Expo 2020 dubai.
- The dates of the Expo 2020 Dubai is, 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022
- The theme of this largest event in history is, ‘Creating Mind and Creating the Future’.
- There will be more 60+ events, live shows, and entertainment on a daily basis.
Visit our recent blogs about Expo 2020 Dubai.
Put your hands on the Dubai packages.
Visit our website via.com. Packages starting at Rs. 28740. Get amazing discount offers on package booking.